Monday, August 16, 2010

Whats the best way to be an e-DJ??

Basically I love a bit of dance music but am also a traveller. I travel with my laptop and find myself hosting partys with it playing mp3's quite alot and wouldnt mind learning how to mix them as you would with vinyls. obviously i dont want to travel around with decks.





Ive tried ableton but it seems quite complicated. All i want is to be able to have audio out from the speakers and the other track in some headphones. and obviously wouldnt mind the 2 tracks im trying to mix to be in time with eachother either...





Also i spose im willing to play with ableton a bit more...does any1 know of any websites that could give me a few (free) tutorials for a beginner DJ?Whats the best way to be an e-DJ??
Man if you want to do this 搂hit then you have to be willing to put some time and money down on the table. So what if Ableton is hard, stick with it because it's the best out there. I still have volume 5 and I havent had a need to upgrade it because of how usefull it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment