Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i connect my vaio laptop to an external pc monitor and an external tv?

I have seen it done in many dj karaoke shows... I am a dj myself and would like to ask this community the easiest way to to this... With the least amount of hassel and cords...How do i connect my vaio laptop to an external pc monitor and an external tv?
Get the cable S-Video for the TV (but the sound will get out of the computer, you will need an adapter from the plug of headset to the TV, like a RCA cable without the yellow tip cause the S-video will replace it as a better resolution quality)





If you have a DVI/VGA plug on the laptop, you will be able to plug it on the computer monitorHow do i connect my vaio laptop to an external pc monitor and an external tv?
take the vga cable and plug one end into tv, the other in your laptop. then click fn f8 and it should go, make sure tv is on right mode.


you might also have hdmi, so you can plus hdmi in one end, and in the tv and press fn f8
There is a special cord... just go to radio shack or your local electronic store and ask them for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment