Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I hook my computer up to a stereo or a sound system?

I have an HP laptop, and this weekend, I am going to be the DJ at an ice hockey tournment. I have no idea what this rink is like, but I know that some how they can play music. It might be through a stereo, it might not. I might just have to put my speakers next to the mic. What are some cords I should have with me to hook up to a stereo? Or, well, you know what I am asking, tell me what to do, please. I'm clueless, but I am the only person with so much music.





Any help is great!!!How do I hook my computer up to a stereo or a sound system?
The two I would recommend are the following:


- 1/8'; stereo plug to stereo RCA plugs


- 1/8'; stereo plug to 1/8'; stereo plug





The links below show you what they look like.How do I hook my computer up to a stereo or a sound system?
it all depends on what type of input the radio/sound system at the rink has. if it has ';RCA'; inputs, you will need an adapter from a '; male, stereo 1/8in'; plug to a ';male, stereo dual-RCA'; plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment