Monday, August 16, 2010

Djs! help me! I need guidance!?

Ok, I have been reading and studying turntables for a while now and I really want to get one. Currently I use a laptop with windows vista and I have reason 3.0 for my music program along with a 25 key midi m-audio keyboard for beats. I really want to scratch up my songs that ive made but they are in mp3 format and Im not famous enough to get vinyl versions of my songs. I need a turntable that I can hook up to my laptop so I can scratch the mp3's in from my hard drive. I want to be able to record it that way also so I can always listen to the scratched versions of my songs. I am pretty strapped for cash so I really dont want to spend over $200, maybe $250 at max. Please help me find out what kind of turntable set up I need, I really want to learn how to DJ because I just love the way the scratches sound when its done right and well and I think it would be a phenomenal way of expressing myself.Djs! help me! I need guidance!?
Try here - http://www.pssl.com /dj gear

No comments:

Post a Comment