Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do I hook up a sound system to laptop to play music at a party?

I'm having a party in ten day for my 21st birthday and everything is already arranged except the DJ can't make it. It will be held outside in a backyard and I was planning on just hooking up my laptop and playing my songs (cheaper). I would like to know where in the Miami area I can rent speakers with output connections and if someone can tell be if connecting them to laptop is feasible. I have ten days to put this together. Great advice will be appreciated. ThanksHow do I hook up a sound system to laptop to play music at a party?
Hooking your laptop up to a big system like this isn't going to work unless you buy many different cables and connectors to do it. Your laptop will also need a very good sound card to project this type of sound and all of this stuff may cost up to 300 bucks.





However, I found this rental place in Miami which might be helpful, hers the website: http://www.partypop.com/Vendors/4086844.鈥?/a>How do I hook up a sound system to laptop to play music at a party?
I got a free laptop from this site, I highly recommend it!
  • emo hair
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment