Monday, August 16, 2010

How Do I Become A DJ?

Im 18 and am interested in being a dj. Im new so im wondering what dj things i need to buy? I want to just dj like local high school dances, maybe little parties, stuff like that to make a little money, and hopefully eventually get to clubs. I know ill probably need a laptop with all my music, a good sound system, and some lights...but what is good things to start with? Any advice or tips will be much appreciated! Also include links to certain items if possible. Thanks! :)How Do I Become A DJ?
just follow ur dreamHow Do I Become A DJ?
pick up a single turntable and youtube some tutorials on scratching and stuff, hook yourself up with a program like virtual dj, ableton live, or native instruments, and just research the hell out of em, good to luck you and hopefully you can get something going.
  • emo hair
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment