Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats the easiest way to backup my Macbook without having to re-copy my entire hard drive every time?

I have a Mybook external HD with 320GB that im currently using to backup my Macbook. I mainly got it because I'm a DJ and I wanted to keep a backup copy of all my music at home but Im trying to figure out how I can do it so that whenever I get new music, i can back it up on my hard drive later without having to re-copy my entire library. Plus i want to keep other music on my External that i don't normally use or want on my laptop but still have it so that i can access it when I DO want it. I hope i make sense.





Of course I'd like to keep my photo's and documents + movies backed up the same...





What is the best way to do all this? I know theres a million ways out there to do this but Im lazy and don't have time to research all of them... but luckliy theres yahoo answers!Whats the easiest way to backup my Macbook without having to re-copy my entire hard drive every time?
Time Capsule which, just like Macs and iLife, is created by Apple.





For information regarding Time Capsule, check out this link:


http://www.apple.com/timecapsule
  • emo hair
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment