Monday, August 16, 2010

What should I do to face my employer?

ok.


I had dj this party with this guy and apparently he is the best dj in the area but we agreed on that we would use 1 laptop and my desktop. He didn't bring his laptop and we used my desktop. This happened last year with another guy. Anyways he didn't help set up or anything. all he did was be a dick and use my computer. He showed up drunk etc mix of some other stuff and almost broke my computer set up (which was 800+ USD) so pretty much my night was regulating his destructive ways (eg the mixer being controlled so that speakeasiesrs don't blow, making sure my computer didn't break) So whenever something happened there were mixed reactions from the crowd. The result of the night was reviewed as bad techno and not a harmonious integration of hip hopp (which is understandable because there are like a total of 10 popular hip hop transition songs). so now the questionn is: being that on monday that i have to talk to the employer to hear how horrible the party went and how its apparently going ot be my fault because of the problems last night. What should I do to face my employer?
suck it up...........What should I do to face my employer?
Take it on the chin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment