Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Should I go to the Christmas party?

Okay, I went with my husband to a wedding last weekend. His manager was getting married. I NEVER get out of the house. I'm literally home 24/7 with our 2 kids. So my husband encouraged me to have a few drinks, which I did. Of course I got drunk. I don't remember much of the last part of the night. I was having a great time. I did fall on the dance floor and sprain my ankle. I don't remember how I was dancing, or who I was dancing with. My husband told me I almost took down the DJ's laptop. Oh dear lord! And a coworker of his told him I was getting all 'touchy feely' with him...as my husband put it. This guy told my husband he's not going to the Christmas party unless I go too. lol My husband btw is not mad at me for anything. I, however, am completely humilated! How touchy feely did I get?! I don't remember even talking to him! lol Who else did I get touchy feely with?! lol I'm too embarassed to go the Christmas party where I'll see a lot of those ppl again. I know I won't be drinking! I was so upset and crying when I fell. I don't know who I'm going to face those ppl again! i'm so embarrassed for how I acted! Apparently I was amusing, which kind of adds to the humiliation. Anyone want to go for me? We already reserved our spots. Should I go to the Christmas party?
Just go to the party and act like nothing happened. If someone says something just laugh it off and try to have a good time. If you face these people it just shows how strong you are. That you can bounce back from anything. Should I go to the Christmas party?
i say go and drink again, you were obviously the life of the party, they sound like a bunch of stiffs who don't know how to have a good time. there's nothing wrong with a little drinkin as long as you are safe have fun and good luck with your party
Go and have a good time but without drinking let the people know the real you not the drunk. If they say anything just laugh it off. You deserve to get out one in awhile.
Hahahaha!!! It happens to the best of us!


Go along, and play it cool! Laugh along with them. At least you had a good time!!!
I would go to the party and just don't drink. If anyone brings it up just be honest and say ';oh, I don't remember a thing';. I have done this and it works!! I went to a party a few weeks ago and don't remember coming home. I was glad when I woke up I was in my own bed! I had to see the people after that and mostly they just said ';oh, you had a good time didn't you'; and my reply was ';did I? I don't remember';. It passed pretty quickly.
go, BUT do NOT get DRUNK......forget it happened, we've all had our moments








trust me, SOMEONE ELSE will get drunk at the Christmas party and do something everyone else will be talking about, they'll have forgotten 'your' night replacing it with the poor guy/gal that whose 'night' it is at the Christmas Party; then come St. Patricks day, one of the laughers will have his/her 'night' out drinking green beer and then they will be the one everyone talks about......it's life...
I hope I don't sound cruel... but lets back up a moment.





#1. You got drunk. Your Excuse is because you are a busy mom that hardly gets out. So, it's not your fault if you had a little too much of a good time.??? -- but the fact is .... you DID have a little too much to drink and made a fool out of yourself... and now wish you could have done things differntly. One thing to remeber..... Drinking only help us express deep repressed thoughts and emotions that was already there to begin with.





#2. You're NOT THAT embarrassed.... You enjoyed being the life of the party and enjoy getting attention from other people other than your husband and kids. Who else did you get touchie feel with OR who else DO YOU WANT to get touchy Feely with.... is the question you should ask yourself.


Last but not Least................





3. Go to the darn party and enjoy yourself!!!! As you can tell, I have been there done that. I was a stay at home mom... and have been through a lot and I'm not done yet!





I just want you to view the above I mention carefully. You may not want to be the class act (that everyone enjoys) but the only way for you not to let things get too out of control (because we ARE talking about your husband's employer/employees... and the economy is too bad right now to loose a job) is to observe your behavior. Step outside yourself and take a look.





And Have Fun!
  • emo hair
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment