Monday, August 16, 2010

How to start out as a digital DJ (What to buy etc) ?

I love music and have an intrest in becoming a DJ. I think that buying a simple usb mixing kit (with like headphones, mic and a mixer sorta thing) would be best because i have a large cd collection that I can put on my laptop rather than buying Vinyls. I am a complete novice at anything like this though and am abit worried i wont have an utter clue what im doing so are their like tutorial dvds and stuff i could buy also?


I am only intrested in 'DJing' as a hobby not a career, so what should i buy?How to start out as a digital DJ (What to buy etc) ?
To get started you will need a DJ dual cd player and a mixer and headphones. That is all you need to get started.





If you plan to DJ for an audience, you will need an amp and speakers or powered speakers (speakers with an amp built in).





There probably are videos, but the best thing to do is get the equipment and practice with it.





http://www.zzounds.com/item--NUMCDN25





http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHVMX100

No comments:

Post a Comment