Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Are you a DJ, or know anyone who is?

I've been toying with the idea for a while now (Becoming a dj) I want to know what is the best way to start up. My dad used to do DJ ing, but he started about 30 years ago! I know technology has since changed, and people use laptops and stuff in clubs now. (Do people still buy records)? Please give me a few starting points, and I need to know how to become successful. Thanks.Are you a DJ, or know anyone who is?
Ive been a DJ for 3yrs i still use vinyl turntables which in my opinion is real dj'ing not all this laptop shite which mixes everything 4 u whats the point?? anyway i would recomend u start on vinyl turntables as u will learn 2 mix the proper way.alot of hours needed 4 practiceAre you a DJ, or know anyone who is?
I have 2 cousins %26amp; a friend that have been DJs for years-


They are very good at asserting themsleves, being original, stylish and getting gigs. I think you just got to get out there to promote yourself; then when you get a shot; bring the best stuff you have to the table each time %26amp; keep learning new tricks. Then you will go as far as you want to- You might think I'm crazy but there will be a hip-hop/goth/techno mutation that is going to dominate pretty soon, but idk know for how long. Get in on that **** son !!


Good luck-
Dont ! My dad tried to make it in the D.J industry and he is pretty good i must admitt..but really its hard to make it !!! Very hard ! But dont let others get in the way of your dreams !
No, I'm not a dj


No, I dont know any dj's


No, I dont know any starting tips
no i am not a dj in i do not know anybody that is a dj either


••••••➤
just play LOW BY FLO RIDA and you'll be fine
YUCK!
no
My Son has been a DJ for about 5 or 6 Yrs, lot of hard work, long hours....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment