Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help with my grandma's neighbor =x?

So I've known my grandma's neighbor ever since I was little. I used to go to her house when my grandma was busy, so I know her really well.





Anyway, she has a son that I've been doing a lot of favors for lately. He recently bought a Wii and he didn't want to buy games for it because he didn't have a lot of money, so he asked if I knew how to mess with it so that I could get free games on it. It took me several hours to figure out how to actually get it to play homemade games and the he asked for over 50 games (each game takes about 4 hours to download, so I spent a lot of time getting them) =x Anyway I ended up getting most of the games and I even gave him a hard drive worth $250 to store the games on and my mom got really mad that I didn't charge him. He has money saved up, but I felt bad about taking it (not that he offered any =x)





Now, he wants me to fix a really expensive broken laptop that he got from someone and he wants me to install all sorts of DJ and movie/photo editing software =x





Should I not do it? My mom gets really mad when I do things like this for other people and don't get paid. She says I'm too nice to be spending hours doing these things for him and never getting anything back =x I really don't mind, but I was wondering what you guys think ^^Help with my grandma's neighbor =x?
If you don't wish to do it, tell him you don't have time. Be honest. Just don't take the laptop and be half hearted about it, because you'll get to the begrudging stage and work slow on it. Then he'll be on you about finishing it. It's good to do things for people for nothing, but don't let people use your good nature.Help with my grandma's neighbor =x?
Tell him you don't have time! Don't get used, it's not worth it in today's economy! And you don't want to make your mom even more mad!
I think the situation is stable.
I think you've done enough for him...
Don't do it. He's asking for too much from you.
hi
i would say it's to hard to do
i think you should follow your heart..if you cant then say no
  • emo hair
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment