Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I turn my large mp3 collection into a profitable DJ business?

I have over 60 Gigs of music on my computer. I listen to musically constantly and I know a lot about the majority of different genres and artists from the past 50 years. How can I turn this into a profitable business where I DJ for parties and stuff in the evenings? I have a laptop I could bring with me. I also have some full sized Jensen speakers, but it only uses speaker wire, not computer wire at all. Any ideas at all? And what sort of profit should I expect from one of these events, like if it's someone's personal party or whatever?How can I turn my large mp3 collection into a profitable DJ business?
First of all, get a NUMARK d.j. station. And that is about all you need! It has a mixer on it and they are incredible. All you do then is start looking for weddings etc., and hopefully get some good leads.


Money depends on the client. Just don't play thrash metal at a funeral and don't outprice yourself.How can I turn my large mp3 collection into a profitable DJ business?
just having a large music collection doesn't make you a DJ.


without prior experience, you may have to do a lot of free gigs until anyone will actually be willing to pay you

No comments:

Post a Comment