Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I want to start Dj'ing and want to use my mac laptop?

what the exact tools and cords i need


i have seen Dj's using mac laptops and some sort of mixer and speakers





i have an ibook





i also want to know how to use my stereo with the lap top'I want to start Dj'ing and want to use my mac laptop?
ableton live 6.0 it lets you mix songs together seamlessly and easily through an online computer program. so easy i think its not even fun. it costs 400 dollars but.....my aim screenname is roddyrarko and i'd happily give it to you considering i don't use it anymore and its just a waste of space in my rig,(i use actual cd turntables to mix and only need a laptop to access the songs not actually mix them) . so yeah, one man's trash is another ';woman's'; treasure lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment