Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My sister in law has got to be the biggest brat i have ever met!?

She is 20 and lives at home but even though my fiance had to pay for his car and clothes after a certain age - she gets everything! Her car,laptop,uni EVERYTHING is a demand away - she even gets her mother to do her homework while she is out partying till 6 in the morning! her mum is a nurse and has weird sleeping hours but my sister in law doesnt care a bit - will beep her horn when she gets home if the shed door is closed or get her mum up to cook for her.


I am marrying her brother this year and she has gone out of her away to make me look bad in public spreading the most horrible rumors and threatening to ruin my wedding.


I cant not invite her and she screams at everyone yet the family of auntys and uncles think she is adorable.


I cant enter a room if she was in it and even her own father isnt allowed to speak to her!


Im so close to throwing my hands around her neck! lol


3 days ago - 4 days left to answer.


Additional Details


3 days ago





She is a promo model, a DJ and a waitress - everything she is and feels to the worl is AMAZZZZING according to her - she was cheated on once and it was THE END OF THE WORLD.


I recently went to a night club and learnt thats HER domain and said so over the microphone - EVERYONE i made friends with that night she tracked down and told them how horrible i am and to STAY AWAY!!!!My sister in law has got to be the biggest brat i have ever met!?
The sister in law will ruin your wedding.I hope your soon to be husband is willing to stand up to her when the time comes.Her mom will be heart broken if she ever decides to stop spoiling her daughter.Her daughter will treat her like dirt.If you meet new friends in the future make sure the sister in law don't know them.My sister in law has got to be the biggest brat i have ever met!?
Sounds like you will have a long and really happy marriage!





Welcome to the family!
You don't say what her brother has to say about all this... to me, that's the important thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment