Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I want to be a DJ what should I start with?

I want to be a 'awesome' home DJ and I wanna create/remix songs using DJ softwares in my laptop. Right now I've Mix Vibe Pro5, Acid Pro 5 and Traktor DJ Studio 3. So, What should I start with. I don't have any idea about how to use Acid pro. Is it really good and Can i continue with it or I should look for other stuff. I wanna learn something with which I can continue foreva. So where should I find tutorials for Acid Pro. What is teh difference between using Acid Pro and FruityLoop? Which is better and easier. I alse need some help with traktor DJ. Can anyone help me with all these and what music knowledge i need in order to be an awesome DJ.I want to be a DJ what should I start with?
Lean the basics first. Buy a turntables and a mixer. Start from there then move on to cd. Its like the abc of djing. If you wanna go digital i mean computer or laptop dj, you will become a stupid dj who doesn't know a thing. Any one can dj with the computer, once you know already how to mix, try going around and get into the scene. Create a network so you can get gigs. Djing is not easy and need lots of patience. But is worth it once your there.I want to be a DJ what should I start with?
I don't know about the above 'big' words u used, but the way u should go about it is start doing school parties, house parties etc. that will give u a sense of what is to come (I'm assuming u want to be a club DJ)


After ur popularity grows then u can easily get into the club scene.


Don't forget me when u r famous!
First of all get your self to a shop and buy your self a pair of turntables and a mixer the go to another shop and buy vinyl thats what its all about KEEP IT REAL MAN!!!!!!!!!
first off learn the different types of music not only the ones u like,learn to identify different instruments in the songs and learn the rhythm's beat such as the speed of the song then u can practice at an arcade or something or u can probably ask around at your local radio station if u can get some practice time or ask a few clubs if u can practice in the day i know a few people who learned like that,O u can also join a local community music group where they would probably have the equipment where u can practice.good luck.
u can be anythin u wanna be dude!! firstly start off with small things like spinnin tracks at a friend's party or sumthin. if u'r good, u might get more opportunities. try google...a friend of mine got some rad tips on how to use Acid pro. g' luk!

No comments:

Post a Comment