Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How could I be a Mobile DJ for the night???

Hi All!





I have a party booked soon -- but i've left it too late to get a DJ (NONE IN OUR AREA!)





What would i need to do the disco Part myself.





If you could LIST EVERYTHING.





I have a laptop -- i have a massive itunes collection


I'm guessing i would need speakers (which ones?)


How would i control the lights with the laptop?





I would like it so i could leave the laptop running, playing random songs - and it does the lights itself.





Would i need any insurance if this was just a one off?





Any advice on price aswell would be great.








Cheers you DJ guys! You rock.How could I be a Mobile DJ for the night???
If you are just doing this once, then what is your budget?





You may be able to rent a sound system. You will need big, powerful speakers to get sound like a DJ.





You will need:





DJ mixer ($100 US)


Speakers and amp or ($750 US)


Powered speakers (speakers with amp built in) ($500 US)


Lights (optional but nice) ($200 US)


3.5mm to RCA cable to connect laptop to mixer








You do not need insurance.





  • emo hair
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment