Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i mix all the instruments together in my band? including fl studios on my laptop?

is it a mixer i use? im gunna have two electric guitars, one bass, four mics and fl studio on my lap top and or synth keys and turntables and maybe a koass pad. wat kind of mixer do i use? and can the dj use it to blend the insturment, controll them and add affects with fl studio?? would be nice if someone could explain the whole thing as to wat i need =}How do i mix all the instruments together in my band? including fl studios on my laptop?
If you are new to recording there is a lot to be learned. I am not familiar with FL as I use CUBASE. Looking on their site I found that they have a mixer included with the software. That is what you will use to mix the tracks.


If you are asking how to get all these inputs at the same time then that is a whole different story.How do i mix all the instruments together in my band? including fl studios on my laptop?
K3wt hair

No comments:

Post a Comment