Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to play music from laptop to professional Amplifier?

I want to play music off my laptop to either or both to DJ mixer or professional amplifier (like Mobile DJ's used). I did try using normal 3.5mm jack wired with 2 RCA'S (Left/Right) but I get an Wee hiss sound coming through the Mixer and Amp (even been connect direct to Amp still does it) while music is playing or not. Do I need an seperate sound card or something??


I plug in from Laptops headphone socket, but its also an s/pdif too.How to play music from laptop to professional Amplifier?
There are external USB sound cards and interfaces that often have better quality and less noise than the sound devices built into laptops.How to play music from laptop to professional Amplifier?
Justin - Yes you should look for an external soundcard - maybe a Soundblaster?





http://www.soundblaster.com/products/pro鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment