Monday, August 16, 2010

Questions from a wannabe DJ?

I have been wanting to DJ for many years now. I've tried different programs such as ACID Pro and Fruity Loops. I want to get into music such as Techno by Benassi Bros, Scooter, and Tune Up, with a good feel to it.


______________________________________鈥?br>




-Now, I want to start for real with hands-on equipment. I am working towards a DJ studio in my home. Can I get some advise on equipment? And people tell me I need a laptop. Is this also true? (Trying to stay away from vinyl).





-Also, how exactally do you create the sounds, and then put them together, and then mess with them?





-I'm so desperate for help, I've looked all over the web. Please help me out!


______________________________________鈥?br>

- $2000 or so budget


- I've thought about it over and over again, and i'm sure this is what I want to do.Questions from a wannabe DJ?
alright cool man, thats what I want to do also, I tried acid pro and stuff, to start well, DJs have recommended me to get an apple laptop that they are better and wont give you that much problems with playback, Currently I have been listening to Techno and Trance, I stream a trance Online Radio Station at Jetcast it's called Rare FM you should stop sometime and we could chat and with my other friends who are into this too,good luck man n hope you make good mixes and get the hang of it more until you master it..

No comments:

Post a Comment