Monday, August 16, 2010

What dj equipment to get for house parties?

I'm trying to figure out what type of equipment I should get to dj at some house parties. I'm not trying to go pro or anything so I would like to spend less than $1000. I just something to have fun and learn djing as a hobby. I'm looking for a system that you can scratch and use effects. I more into the rap %26amp; hip hop genre for dancing and such. I was looking at using a midi dj controller, such as the vestax vci 100, but buying addition equipment to have sound (soundcard) is something im not looking for. I was looking at the IDJ2, but I don't know how good of a system it is. I have a laptop so whatever equipment works with that is a possibility as well. I was also was looking at the b52 prodigy fx, so if anyone has one let me know what it is like. I know i've said a lot but i appreciate any answers. Thanks a million!What dj equipment to get for house parties?
Get some mixers and Monitors. Actually go to Musiciansfriend.com and enter the DJ and lighting tab they should have what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment